- Rules & Guide
- Player Shop Rules
Joined: about 1 month ago
» about 1 month ago
- Only players with active standing are allowed to have shops.
- Do not build outside your shop plot.
- No joke builds, you must sell something.
- No farms or mobs.
- No noise machines, jukeboxes or annoying blocks.
- No redstone in anyway except for doors.
- ONLY 5 item frames per shop.
- Do not build higher than the nearby shop.
- No active beacons.
- No copying other player’s map art and reselling them.
- Damaging blocks like magma block are fine as decoration as no damage can be taken in the shop area.
- Shops with no visible builds or progress after 7 days will be reset for a new player to use.