- Rules & Guide
- Player Shop Rules
Joined: 8 months ago
» 8 months ago
Last edited: 3 months ago
- Inactive players' shop will be removed to make shop availability for other players.
- Player absence from the server for too long.
- Shop has not been maintained such as item restock etc
- Shops with no visible builds or progress after 7 days will be reset for a new player to use
- No joke builds, you must be selling something
- No farms or mobs
- Damaging blocks like magma block are fine as decoration as no damage can be taken in the shop area
- No redstone, jukebox noises or annoying blocks
- No active beacons.
- Shop chest limit.
- [Player Market Area] FRONT SHOP LIMIT = 25
- [Player Market Area] BACK SHOP LIMIT = 50
- Max build height limit.
- [Player Market Area] FRONT SHOP LIMIT = 75
- [Player Market Area] BACK SHOP LIMIT = 85
- No copying other player’s map art and reselling them.